Tuesday 13 April 2010

Tea Cup Candles

These are wonderful, home made Tea Cup candles, which are made in vintage tea cups with eco soy wax, which means that the cups can be washed in soapy water and then used.

To see how I made them, look at my blog here.  Each candle comes with a saucer and has a jasmine scent.  Each Candle is £10.00 each plus £3.70 postage.


 

Country Cottage - Cup and Saucer Candle - £10.00 plus £3.70 postage.  I have two of these available


Tea Cup blue flower Tea Cup blue flower

 

This is a plain white cup and saucer with gold gilding on the inside and outside of the cup.


I believe that it is a commemorative cup and saucer from Buckingham Palaces summer openings.

This wonderful set has stunning blue flowers and  with a scalloped tea plate in addition to the cup  and saucer, all for £10
If you are interested in any of the above - please just e-mail me via the contact information tab



No comments:

Post a Comment